We don’t have any restrictions regarding the topics your videos can cover – it’s your profile and we want your videos to reflect you and your interests. However, Fusfoo is a safe and bully-free community for high school students and, accordingly, there are certain types of content that aren’t allowed. Think of it this way: if you know your mom and your teachers wouldn’t approve, you probably shouldn’t post it. Take a look at our guidelines to find out more about what you can and can’t post on Fusfoo.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?