Not really – you can upload a video in any aspect ratio but if you’re uploading videos with a really weird aspect ratio there’s no guarantee it’s going to look any good or even play at all. Stick to the usual suspects and you shouldn’t encounter any problems.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?