‘Compression’ refers to reducing the file size of a video so that it uploads faster and plays more smoothly once it’s online. If you want your video to look as perfect as possible, we highly recommend following the process outlined in our Video Compression Guidelines. This process is super simple and straightforward, and won’t take you long at all.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?