That’s totally fine – all videos are automatically converted to square pixels once they are uploaded to Fusfoo. And regardless of the format, all videos will be displayed at the correct aspect ratio.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?