Every now and then, Fusfoo will have issues with black or blank frames. This happens because some editing programs will drop the frame rate in clip portions that are black to 1FPS, which the Fusfoo system will interpret as blank. This can result in sync issues.
Articles in this section
- Why is my video taking so long to upload?
- I just tried to upload a video but I got an error message saying my file is too small. What do I do?
- Why is the fade to black at the end of my video missing?
- I’m having trouble with the audio. What should I do?
- I’ve just realized I’m using a video codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. How can I fix it?
- I just tried to upload a video but Fusfoo is saying there’s a conversion delay. What does this mean?
- I just tried to convert my video and I’m getting a weird error message. What do I do?
- Why isn’t my video displaying properly?
- Why isn’t my HD video showing up in HD?
- Why did Fusfoo squish my 16:9 widescreen video to 4:3?