Fusfoo uses square pixels when converting your video, which can interfere with your dimensions. If you want your video to stay in widescreen, you’ll need to export it with square pixels and manually set the aspect ratio to 853x480. If you want your video to be high definition, set your aspect ratio to 1280x720. Check out our super helpful Compression Guidelines for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why is my video taking so long to upload?
- I just tried to upload a video but I got an error message saying my file is too small. What do I do?
- Why is the fade to black at the end of my video missing?
- I’m having trouble with the audio. What should I do?
- I’ve just realized I’m using a video codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. How can I fix it?
- I just tried to upload a video but Fusfoo is saying there’s a conversion delay. What does this mean?
- I just tried to convert my video and I’m getting a weird error message. What do I do?
- Why isn’t my video displaying properly?
- Why isn’t my HD video showing up in HD?
- Why did Fusfoo squish my 16:9 widescreen video to 4:3?