Of course. Fusfoo is an open community designed to help high schoolers from all over the country interact. If you find someone whose videos you really like and would want to see more of, go ahead and follow them. You could even send them a note to say hello, introduce yourself and tell them that you really enjoy their videos. We’re all friends here.
Articles in this section
- If I don’t want to follow someone anymore can I stop?
- I want to look at the people, schools, tags and channels I’m following on Fusfoo. Is there a way to do this in one place?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can follow?
- What if I don’t know someone? Is it okay to follow them?
- Are there rules about who I can and can’t follow on Fusfoo?
- Can I follow someone without them knowing?
- When I follow someone on Fusfoo, does that mean they automatically follow me too?
- What happens when I follow someone or something on Fusfoo?
- What can I follow on Fusfoo?
- What exactly are subscriptions?