Fusfoo works on all major browsers, but we’ve found that the uploading process works best on Firefox (version 5 or above), Chrome (version 10 or above) or Safari (version 6 or above).
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?