Just about any format will work on Fusfoo, so feel free to upload your video in whichever file format you’ve created it in. If you want your video to play as flawlessly as possible, you should definitely compress your videos using the process outlined in our Video Compression Guidelines here.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?