You certainly can. If you’re outputting 1080i, we recommend de-interlacing and resizing your video to 1280x720 before you upload it to Fusfoo. If your final outcome is a progressive medium (like web, HDTVs or Blu-ray, for example), we suggest you de-interlace before you even start editing.
Articles in this section
- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Does my video need to be in certain aspect ratio?
- Is there a browser you recommend for uploading to Fusfoo?
- Can I post other people’s videos on my page?
- Are there rules about what my videos can and can’t be about?