All videos that get uploaded to Fusfoo are automatically converted so that they play as optimally as possible. Sometimes, we experience a bit of a backup, particularly at busy times, which can cause a conversion delay. We always get one of our clever developers onto this immediately and they’ll do everything they can to speed up the process and have things back and running as normal as quickly as possible. The system usually catches up again within a few hours, so it won’t be long before you see your video online in all its glory.
Articles in this section
- Why is my video taking so long to upload?
- I just tried to upload a video but I got an error message saying my file is too small. What do I do?
- Why is the fade to black at the end of my video missing?
- I’m having trouble with the audio. What should I do?
- I’ve just realized I’m using a video codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. How can I fix it?
- I just tried to upload a video but Fusfoo is saying there’s a conversion delay. What does this mean?
- I just tried to convert my video and I’m getting a weird error message. What do I do?
- Why isn’t my video displaying properly?
- Why isn’t my HD video showing up in HD?
- Why did Fusfoo squish my 16:9 widescreen video to 4:3?