If you’re getting an error message at the conversion stage, it’s probably because your video contains a video or audio codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. Unfortunately the only way to fix it is to re-compress your video following our Video Compression Guidelines and then upload your video again. Learn more about compressing here.
Articles in this section
- Why is my video taking so long to upload?
- I just tried to upload a video but I got an error message saying my file is too small. What do I do?
- Why is the fade to black at the end of my video missing?
- I’m having trouble with the audio. What should I do?
- I’ve just realized I’m using a video codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. How can I fix it?
- I just tried to upload a video but Fusfoo is saying there’s a conversion delay. What does this mean?
- I just tried to convert my video and I’m getting a weird error message. What do I do?
- Why isn’t my video displaying properly?
- Why isn’t my HD video showing up in HD?
- Why did Fusfoo squish my 16:9 widescreen video to 4:3?