A codec is the format your video will be encoded. Fusfoo accepts most major codecs but we highly recommend you choose Codec H.264 so that your video looks its best. If you’re uploading a HD video, make sure you choose the High Profile H.264 setting.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is a codec and what is Codec: H.264?
- What is ‘frame rate’ and what do I need to do about it?
- What is ‘Bit rate’ and what do I need to do about it?
- What is resolution?
- What should I set my audio sample rate to?
- What should I set my audio data rate to?
- What should I set my advanced audio codec to?