If you can’t seek your MP4 files before they are completely downloaded, this could be due to your metadata. To fix this, move your MP4 metadata from the end of your MP4 file to the beginning.
Articles in this section
- MP4 video seeking isn’t working. What do I do?
- I’m trying to play an MP3 but playback is too fast or too slow. What should I do?
- Why is my video stretching?
- Why is my video covered in black bars?
- Why does my video keep stuttering?
- Why do the colors of my video look completely different on Fusfoo than they did in original file?
- I need to clear the cache on a page or browser. How do I do this?
- What browsers work with Fusfoo?
- Why does the video I’m trying to watch keep stopping and starting?