Sounds like the bitrate of your video is too high for your connection. If your connection is anything above 500kbps, you should think about re-encoding your videos into a more web-friendly format.
Articles in this section
- MP4 video seeking isn’t working. What do I do?
- I’m trying to play an MP3 but playback is too fast or too slow. What should I do?
- Why is my video stretching?
- Why is my video covered in black bars?
- Why does my video keep stuttering?
- Why do the colors of my video look completely different on Fusfoo than they did in original file?
- I need to clear the cache on a page or browser. How do I do this?
- What browsers work with Fusfoo?
- Why does the video I’m trying to watch keep stopping and starting?