- What kind of resolution does Fusfoo support?
- Should I deinterlace my videos before I upload them?
- My video is an anamorphic (non-square pixel) video. Is this okay?
- Does Fusfoo require a specific file format?
- What exactly is compression? And how do I do it?
- When do I need to add the information about my video?
- Why is my video taking so long to upload?
- I just tried to upload a video but I got an error message saying my file is too small. What do I do?
- Why is the fade to black at the end of my video missing?
- I’m having trouble with the audio. What should I do?
- I’ve just realized I’m using a video codec that Fusfoo doesn’t support. How can I fix it?
- I just tried to upload a video but Fusfoo is saying there’s a conversion delay. What does this mean?
VIDEO AND AUDIO COMPRESSION GUIDELINES
- What exactly is a codec and what is Codec: H.264?
- What is ‘frame rate’ and what do I need to do about it?
- What is ‘Bit rate’ and what do I need to do about it?
- What is resolution?
- What should I set my audio sample rate to?
- What should I set my audio data rate to?